Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Multiplexing for EQADC on MPC5777C

Jump to solution
berat24
Contributor III

Hello Everyone,

I would like to learn how I can choose one of ANR,ANS,ANT.......,ANZ after arranging MA0, MA1 and MA2. 

For example, I want to choose ANR226. For this aim, firstly, I must arrange MA bits as 010 with the help of Channel Number on command message besides setting EMUX on CR register. However, I cannot see any information how to choose ANR within all ANRx on reference manuel.

Sincerely.

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, you need to have connected external multiplexers at first (marked by red). This reduces external ADC interface to ANW-Z, ANR-U and MA0-2 (marked yellow).

Then it is is needed to have enabled external multiplexing in particular ADC registers i.e. ADC0/1_CR[ADC0_EMUX].

And finally if you want co convert channel 226, just perform conversion the same way as any other channel. eQADC automatically configures MAx channels to connect particular MUX analog input to ANR ADC input.

davidtosenovjan_0-1632731456444.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, you need to have connected external multiplexers at first (marked by red). This reduces external ADC interface to ANW-Z, ANR-U and MA0-2 (marked yellow).

Then it is is needed to have enabled external multiplexing in particular ADC registers i.e. ADC0/1_CR[ADC0_EMUX].

And finally if you want co convert channel 226, just perform conversion the same way as any other channel. eQADC automatically configures MAx channels to connect particular MUX analog input to ANR ADC input.

davidtosenovjan_0-1632731456444.png

0 Kudos