次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Error Enabling the Periph Clock MPC5748G

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,084件の閲覧回数
ailtonlopes
Contributor III

Hi, so Im having some errors setting up the peripheral clock for the DSPI modules, after writing the ME_MC.PCTL registers for the DSPI and SPI and when I try to change the mode by writing the  MC_ME.MCTL register i get the following messages and the PCTL registers gets back to 0.

MPC574xG Device detected.
PE-ERROR: Warning. Can't read memory while part is running. @ffe7007c (16 bytes)
PE-ERROR: Warning. Can't read memory while part is running. @fffb8060 (16 bytes)
PE-ERROR: Warning. Can't read memory while part is running. @ffe70008 (28 bytes)
PE-ERROR: Warning. Can't read memory while part is running. @fffb8048 (4 bytes)
PE-ERROR: Warning. Can't read memory while part is running. @ffe7002c (32 bytes)
PE-ERROR: Warning. Can't read memory while part is running. @fffb81e0 (16 bytes)
PE-ERROR: Warning. Can't read memory while part is running. @fffb8080 (168 bytes)
PE-ERROR: Warning. Can't read memory while part is running. @40006ee4 (4 bytes)
PE-ERROR: Warning. Can't read memory while part is running. @40006ecc (4 bytes)
PE-ERROR: Warning. Can't read memory while part is running. @0 (4 bytes)
PE-ERROR: Warning. Can't read memory while part is running. @40006ee0 (4 bytes)
PE-ERROR: Warning. Can't read memory while part is running. @40006eb8 (4 bytes)
PE-ERROR: Warning. Can't read memory while part is running. @40006ebc (4 bytes)
PE-ERROR: Warning. Can't read memory while part is running. @10033b4 (1 bytes)
PE-ERROR: Warning. Can't read memory while part is running. @fffb8004 (4 bytes)
PE-ERROR: Warning. Can't read memory while part is running. @fffb8004 (4 bytes)
PE-ERROR: Warning. Can't read memory while part is running. @fffb80c0 (104 bytes)
PE-ERROR: Warning. Can't read memory while part is running. @fffb80c0 (100 bytes)
PE-ERROR: Warning. Can't read memory while part is running. @fffb8124 (4 bytes)
PE-ERROR: Warning. Can't read memory while part is running. @fffb80c0 (100 bytes)
PE-ERROR: Warning. Can't read memory while part is running. @fffb8124 (4 bytes)

Kind regards, 

Ailton Lopes.

1 解決策
918件の閲覧回数
ailtonlopes
Contributor III

I found out that the problem was that I was accessing the DSPI registers values with the debugger as shown in the figure bellow, and by doing so it was generating the error when I try to setup the clock for the peripheral. 

pastedImage_1.png

By removing the debbuger's access to the peripheral the  code runs with no errors.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1 返信
919件の閲覧回数
ailtonlopes
Contributor III

I found out that the problem was that I was accessing the DSPI registers values with the debugger as shown in the figure bellow, and by doing so it was generating the error when I try to setup the clock for the peripheral. 

pastedImage_1.png

By removing the debbuger's access to the peripheral the  code runs with no errors.