Debug

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug

annaxu
Contributor I

Hello everyone , recently I find some problems in MPC5775K  when I debug the program , it always comes out this :

168900_168900.pngpastedImage_1.png.

Is there anyone knows how to solve this problem? I'm looking forward your reply , thanks very much

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Anna,

could you please write me back, which version of S32DS you use? version 1.0 or 1.1?

Do you use any plugin in S32DS (Green Hills compiler or something like that)?

What project did you try to debug?

Which debug probe you use?

I need more information.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

annaxu
Contributor I

Hi Martin ,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I have checked the software, it's version 1.1 with there is shown as below:

pastedImage_1.png.

And I'm not sure if there is any plugin in S32DS , I got the software from Freescale website , and I did not do any changes.

Recently I try to debug the project about SDADC, in fact this project can be debugged in my friend's computer , who created this SDADC project in his computer first , maybe is this the main reason ?

I'm looking forward to your reply .

Yours,

Anna

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Anna,

thanks for the information.

On the picture you shared I see, there is main_z4.c tab. Is this tab also related to your project? The tab with 0x1000000 appears immediately after you connect to microcontroller, or are there any conditions that must be reach to appear this tab (for example some IVOR exception, or switch to some file)?

Have you checked you do not use absolute paths in the project? It would explain the behavior that your colleague is able to debug the project and you are not, because he created project and maybe added there some files which could have different path in your computer. Please open project properties and check.

I suppose you use the same versions of S32 Design Studio (both version 1.1).

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

martinkovar
Contributor II

Hi Anna,

could you please write me back, which version of S32DS you use? version 1.0 or 1.1?

Do you use any plugin in S32DS (Green Hills compiler or something like that)?

What project did you try to debug?

Which debug probe you use?

I need more information.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos