Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compile problem in MPC574XP_MCAL4_0_RTM_2_0_2_Sample_Application

Jump to solution
Ehsaaan
Contributor III

Hello
Dears

I have problems compiling this sample from NXP. According to the release note the project is configured and test for MPC5744P-144DC Adapter Board Rev C1 and etc... . I am going to run this sample on DEVKIT-MPC5744P from NXP(same chip and derivative). So I changed some configurations in EB Tresos on PORT, DIO, ADC, and PWM modules and changed the corresponding parameters according to this evaluation board. EB generation was ok but when I compiled the project using launch.bat, there were some errors in the generation. I attached the project files and some images from the configuration. thanks in advance for your help...

Regards,
Ehsan

0 Kudos
1 Solution
hungnguyenphi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Ehsaaan ,

The vle file is correct, but please also update the file sample_app_mcal_initialization_task.c. We should enable the interrupt number 500 but not 496(because currently we use ADC1 but not ADC0).

hungnguyenphi_0-1633654690028.png

Best regards,

Hung

View solution in original post

3 Replies
hungnguyenphi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Ehsaaan ,

As I can see, you are using  ADC1 instead ADC0, that why the Adc_Adcdig_EndGroupConvUnit0 will not be defined and it should be removed in the Vector_vle_mcal.s file

The same problem with the FLEXPWM_0_SUBMOD_0_CMP_ISR. The FLEXPWM_0_SUBMOD_0_CMP_ISR is not defined in the Pwm_Cfg.h, because the PWM notification has been disabled in the GUI configuration. Then it should be removed in the Vector_vle_mcal.s file

Best regards,

Hung

0 Kudos
Ehsaaan
Contributor III

@hungnguyenphi, OK I cleared those expressions in vector_vle_mcal.s file, there wasn't any error in compile process, but the code didn't work correctly in debugging (trace32). Isn't it necessary to add or replace Adc_Adcdig_EndGroupConvUnit0  with Adc_Adcdig_EndGroupConvUnit1 for the proper performance of code? in debugging in the ADC task .c file it went on pending state and got stuck in timeout and breakout the code after.

I attached my startup file, kindly please find the attachment and take a look at it. thanks in advance...

Regards,

Ehsan 

0 Kudos
hungnguyenphi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Ehsaaan ,

The vle file is correct, but please also update the file sample_app_mcal_initialization_task.c. We should enable the interrupt number 500 but not 496(because currently we use ADC1 but not ADC0).

hungnguyenphi_0-1633654690028.png

Best regards,

Hung