次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

project doesn´t work after reinstalation IDE

670件の閲覧回数
HlouchovaNikola
Contributor I

Hello,
I would like to ask, I was working on murata uwb kit an i had some sdk (I am not sure, I think it was version from February 2023) and UWBIOT_SR150_v04.02.01_MCUx. It worked pretty good. But when i found a new version of SDK, I wanted to try it, so I changed the project. But then some demos after uploading the binary to the kit either it didn´t work at all or it was printing unknown characters. So I tried to reinstall the whole IDE, and from that moment, no binary do anything. I tried it so many times again, always trying to uninstall and delete everything I found, tried many versions of sdk, but nothing was helpfull. I spent so much time with just reinstalling and trying to do it better than before, but nothing helps. Please, can you just give me some tips, where could be something i forgot (didn´t know, that I should do) to do. Places where I have to uninstall or delete things, steps in settings I should check, anything. 
Thank you so much for your time, 
Hlouchova Nikola
nikola.hlouchova@ima.cz

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)

557件の閲覧回数
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. I apologize, but as you are using a module/kit from a Module Maker (MuRata), you would need to redirect your questions to them, as they should be supporting their kits.

I really apologize for the inconveniences this might cause you, but the support path for this is through the Module Makers.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

0 件の賞賛

518件の閲覧回数
HlouchovaNikola
Contributor I

Thank you, 
but I am worried, that my problem is in broken IDE, so i thought, that this could be better place to ask.

Hlouchova

0 件の賞賛