cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDK Support of MCU Not Listed

aaronloar
Contributor I

Hello,

I am trying to do development with an MK10DX128VLL7.

However, this MCU is not listed in the MCUXpresso SDK. Therefore, the IDE doesn't know it, nor does the Config Tools.

The closest MCU that is listed is the MK10DX128xxx10. However, this is a 10 (100MHz) MCU. Furthermore, the 10 is a 144-pin package. The 7 is only a 100 pin package - all the pins, ports, etc are different. I would imagine that the MCUs being from the same family would have a lot of common features...

My question is, given that I can't change this selection of chips (changing MCUs at this time is not possible), can I request an MCU be added to the list of supported MCUs?

Or, is there a way I can use the reference manual to lay out my own mapping?

I found other threads where the MQX software was suggested, but those links are dead, and the software is no longer being developed in favor of the new MCUXpresso suite.

Hoping you can help,

Thanks!

--aaron

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Aaron,

There is not an SDK designed for this MCU. This part is an older mcu, therefore the code examples provided can be downloaded. These examples are baremetal and you can use them as a reference to create your applications.

These examples can be found in the Code Snippet Section of the Tools & Software on its main page.

You can also check the bare metal examples for the K10_120 for further reference, however be mindful of the pins that your part number has and what you can enable.

Best Regards,

Sabina

0 Kudos