Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

processor_version: 9.0.3

Jump to solution
GaryYJS
Contributor I

Hello everyone

I have a project where pin_mux.c has the following information.

!!GlobalInfo
product: Pins v9.0
processor: LPC55S16
package_id: LPC55S16JBD100
mcu_data: ksdk2_0
processor_version: 9.0.3
board: LPCXpresso55S16

Where can I download this version of the processor?

When I use the latest version of the IDE and use the pin configuration tool it alerts me that the project version is low. Continuing to use the pin configuration tool to generate the source code causes the project to error out.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
liborukropec
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello GaryYJS,

processor 9.0.3 means the MCUX Config Tools v9 were used (MCUXpresso IDE from January 2021). Each version of Config Tools has dedicated set of data that might not be compatible with newer/older version of the tools and it is not expected to be combined this way. Either you should download the older Config Tools or try to fix the issue.

Can you share what kind of errors do you see? Compile error or during the run-time?

Regards,

Libor

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
liborukropec
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello GaryYJS,

processor 9.0.3 means the MCUX Config Tools v9 were used (MCUXpresso IDE from January 2021). Each version of Config Tools has dedicated set of data that might not be compatible with newer/older version of the tools and it is not expected to be combined this way. Either you should download the older Config Tools or try to fix the issue.

Can you share what kind of errors do you see? Compile error or during the run-time?

Regards,

Libor

0 Kudos
GaryYJS
Contributor I

The problem has been solved by using MCUXpressoIDE_11.3.0 which was available on Jan 14, 2021.

Thank you for your help

0 Kudos
GaryYJS
Contributor I

Testing directly on the project, everything works fine. When opening the pin configuration tool, a warning appears "The loaded configuration was created by an earlier version of the tool. If you save it, you will not be able to reopen the tool with the old version". Then open an IO port at random, update the source code and do nothing else.
I test again and the error appears, and they are all in resource_config.c

0 Kudos