cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mcuxpresso: a few problems

petrolivka
Contributor II

Hello,

I tried move from the KDS into MCUXpresso, but at this moment it is not possible. I have a few problems:

1. Unable to download the latest 10.1.0 version from linux. Even from Firefox nor from Chrome. When I want download it I am every time redirected to "My Account" page.

From windows it works well, so I downloaded version for linux.

2. In "Installed SDK" list is it impossible to open the "Default Location", MCUXpresso crashed. See attached log file.

3. I downloaded SDK 2.3 for FRDM-K64F and import it into the MCUXpresso. But now it is not possible to create new project for K64. I selected the proper board and SDK, but "Next" page is empty :-( See attached screen shots.

Many thanks for help. If you will need more test, I can do it for you.

Petr

0 Kudos
2 Replies

petrolivka
Contributor II

Hello,

I am still redirected to "My Account" page with Welcome, when I am trying to download mcuxpresso from Firefox and Chrome. I have installed Ubuntu 16.04.3 64bit version. I will try the download later again, it is not critical.

According to the Instalation Guide I tried to run mcuxpresso from bash and set environment variable SWT_GTK3=0 and this solved my problem with project wizard, it is working.

Thanks for tip.

Petr

0 Kudos

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I'm sorry, about your download issues - this should just work. I'll discuss this with the web team who maintain the download system.

Anyway,  with regards to your crash and the project wizard issue, can you confirm which exact Linux distribution and version are you running?

Please make sure you have gone through the following sections of the MCUXpresso IDE v10.1 Installation Guide:

• Section 1.4 : Linux
  • Section 4 : Appendix A - Linux Installation

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos