fatal error: no such file or directory. (Include Paths are correct)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fatal error: no such file or directory. (Include Paths are correct)

Jump to solution
matthiasroedder
Contributor III

Hello everybody,

I always have this "fatal error: ffconf.h: no such file or directory error" 

error.jpg

It doesn't matter if i include it with <> or with "". 

I already included the directory "sd_fatfs", where the header file is located, to the Include paths of the MCU C Compiler and the MCU C++ Compiler.

c_compiler_includes.jpg

c++_compiler_includes.jpg

Now I don't know what to do with this problem. Maybe I overlooked something and you guys can help me. 

Best Regards,

Matthias

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

Hi @matthiasroedder ,

your fsl_sd_disk.c shows a small 'pin' (Icon Decorator, see https://mcuoneclipse.com/2012/07/30/icon-and-label-decorators-in-eclipse/)

ErichS_0-1605620103572.png

So it seems that you have set special options for that file, and what you show in your screenshot is not what is set for that file. You probably did this by mistake (set options for the file instead for the project).

I recommend that you reset the resource configuration for that file (see article mentioned above).

If this does not help: I suggest you can share your project?

I hope this helps,

Erich

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

Hi @matthiasroedder ,

your fsl_sd_disk.c shows a small 'pin' (Icon Decorator, see https://mcuoneclipse.com/2012/07/30/icon-and-label-decorators-in-eclipse/)

ErichS_0-1605620103572.png

So it seems that you have set special options for that file, and what you show in your screenshot is not what is set for that file. You probably did this by mistake (set options for the file instead for the project).

I recommend that you reset the resource configuration for that file (see article mentioned above).

If this does not help: I suggest you can share your project?

I hope this helps,

Erich

matthiasroedder
Contributor III

Hi @ErichStyger ,

oh wow. I didn't even see that. You were absolutely right. This fixed my error and now I'm happy like a little child on Christmas :D.

Thank you very much!!!  

Best Regards,

Matthias

0 Kudos