显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

SDK management: Configure generated content location

219 次查看
BLEDev
Contributor II

Hello NXP support,

BLEDev_0-1721638300454.png

I want to generate files needed for my project. But I can't select a specific location for generating the source code.

Could you tell me how to configure the generated content (.c, .h files) to specific location.

Thanks!

0 项奖励
回复
8 回复数

193 次查看
Itzel_UV
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I will be helping you with your question.

What version of MCUXpresso IDE is being used?

Could you also tell me, what are you trying to achieve with this project? Are you trying to add any previous tested drivers to your own project? 

Regards,

Itzel.

0 项奖励
回复

188 次查看
BLEDev
Contributor II
Hello,
I'm using ver 11.10.0.
I want to generate code from SDK management to a specific folder let's say it's "SDKGenFolder", how to achieve this?
Thanks!
0 项奖励
回复

154 次查看
AdrianOltean
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Note that the IDE does not generate SDK-specific files but imports them using rules and directives defined in a dedicated manifest file. Target/project folders are not configurable.

Regards,

Adrian

0 项奖励
回复

128 次查看
BLEDev
Contributor II

Hello,

I got it, can you tell me where I can find those manifest file? It will be more easy to me when I can customize which files I want in my project template.

Thanks

0 项奖励
回复

114 次查看
AdrianOltean
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The manifest is inside the actual SDK package. There's no reason to change anything in there, unless you're willing to experiment unexpected behaviors/failures.

You can either import an example project from an SDK, either use the New Project Wizard to create a bare-minimum project. In all cases, you can use the SDK components manager from the IDE to add/remove SDK components.

Regards,

Adrian

80 次查看
BLEDev
Contributor II

Hello,

I got it, I tried to move (not MCUXpresso built in feature) SDK source code to a folder, then this happened <command-line>: fatal error: ./: Permission denied

Could you tell me the reason and how to fix it?

BLEDev_0-1721977034531.png

Thanks!

0 项奖励
回复

77 次查看
AdrianOltean
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Given that I don't actually know what paths changed in your project, it's difficult to say what's wrong based on your screenshot. I suggest you correct/adjust include paths for assembler/compiler, check the Miscellaneous compiler flags for any paths (i.e. passed via "-imacros"), check assembler flags, check preprocessor defines, check library search paths.

Regards,

Adrian

69 次查看
BLEDev
Contributor II

Hello,

Yes, I will check them. Thank you!

0 项奖励
回复