cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Wifi qca_demo from FRDM-K64F to TWR-K64F120M

gustavocosta
Contributor III

Hello there,

I'm trying to port the qca_demo from the FRDM-K64F  to work with the TWR-K64F120M. I tried to follow the document AN11981 - QCA4002/4 KSDK Porting Guide (https://cache.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN11981.pdf?fsrch=1&sr=1&pageNum=1) but the difference was too big, and I could not make it work.

For instance, I'm using MCUXpresso IDE; KSDK 2.2 for TWR-K64F120M; and SX-ULPAN-2401-EVK.

Also, when I plug my SX-ULPAN-2401-EVK with the TWR-SER, the orange LED (green +red) lights up, which means "Power supplied but SX-ULPAN powered off" accordingly with Sílex product specifications. Is there any conflict between these two boards? 

Any tips to follow that would get me through it?

Thank you very much.

Gustavo Costa

R&D Engineer

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The MCUXpresso SDK V2.2 for TWR-K64F120M provides the board initialization code, customer could use this software package as the porting software platform.

Customer need check the pin muxing to select  the correct K64 pins via SPI interface communicate with QCA4002 modules.

About the SX-ULPAN-2401-EVK board conflict with TWR-SER, customer need to check with Silex.

Below is the Silex support info:

pastedImage_1.png

For TWR-K64F120M board provides OpenSDA virtual serial port, customer doesn't need TWR-SER for COM communication.

pastedImage_4.png

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos