Missing peripherals tools in MCUXpresso IDEv11.6.0 in project with SDK_2_11_0_MKE06Z128xxx4

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Missing peripherals tools in MCUXpresso IDEv11.6.0 in project with SDK_2_11_0_MKE06Z128xxx4

ソリューションへジャンプ
729件の閲覧回数
CMH1
Contributor II

Hello All,
Using MCUxpresso 11.6.0 and SDK MKE06Z128xxx4 Version 2.11.0 for processor MKE06Z128VLD4. Not sure if it's something I've done but several peripherals are missing from the peripherals tool. The drivers are available when setting up a new project, source and header files are created in the project. For example, MSCAN/Flexcan, ADC, RTC are not show. See the attached screen shots showing the peripheral config page and the Manage SDK window. Any ideas?

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
719件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi CMH1 

For the moment  MSCAN/Flexcan, ADC, RTC are not implemented in peripheral tool in KE128. I will escalate it as feature request to config tool team.  Please use SDK component for these peripheral.

Thanks for bringing the problem to our attention.

Have a nice day,

Jun Zhang

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)
715件の閲覧回数
CMH1
Contributor II

Thank you for the help. 

0 件の賞賛
返信
720件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi CMH1 

For the moment  MSCAN/Flexcan, ADC, RTC are not implemented in peripheral tool in KE128. I will escalate it as feature request to config tool team.  Please use SDK component for these peripheral.

Thanks for bringing the problem to our attention.

Have a nice day,

Jun Zhang

0 件の賞賛
返信