cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso IDE with SKD for KE06

Jump to solution
zhongshen
Contributor III

I just installed a latest MCUXpresso iDE and build a SDK for my FRDM-KE06Zboard and installed it in MCUXpresso IDE. After created new project for MKE06, and build it on IDE without any modification, I got the error:

./source/MKE06Z128xxx4_Project.o: In function `main':
C:\Users\robert\Documents\MCUXpressoIDE_10.1.1_606\workspace\MKE06Z128xxx4_Project\Debug/../source/MKE06Z128xxx4_Project.c:51: undefined reference to `BOARD_InitBootPins'

How do I clean this problem?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Zhong Shen ,

Please add the blow code in pin_mux.c file :

void BOARD_InitBootPins(void){
    BOARD_InitPins();
}‍‍‍

pastedImage_1.png

rebuild , the error will disappear.

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
zhongshen
Contributor III

Hi Alice,

Thanks for your reply, I think that is correct answer.

In fact, I tried a same work on FRDM-KV3X board with SDK 2.x and MCUXpresso. It worked well. In the pin_mux.c created by system has the same function as you added. So I think that is the bug on SDK2.x for FRDM-KE06, and hope NXP can fix it in the future.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Zhong Shen ,

Please add the blow code in pin_mux.c file :

void BOARD_InitBootPins(void){
    BOARD_InitPins();
}‍‍‍

pastedImage_1.png

rebuild , the error will disappear.

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos