取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

How can I Fix "source/DAC.o Error 126"

874 次查看
josesantacruz
Contributor I
  1. I´m using MCUXpresso IDE v10.0.2 [Build 411] [2017-07-11], when I build my project it results these problem, "source/DAC.o Error 126"
0 项奖励
3 回复数

766 次查看
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please do a clean of your project, then a build - then post the actual text from build log displayed in the Console View (as per section 14.11 - The Console View - of the MCUXpresso IDE v10.0.2 User Guide). Depending on how big this is, you might want to copy into a text file and attach it to this thread (but please don't post a photo of the console).

Please also confirm what MCU you are building your project for, whether you are using an SDK - and if so which one.

Also do you see this problem with standard examples for your MCU? Or is this only affecting your own project?

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 项奖励

766 次查看
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jose,

Please show the console view and also describe  your project in detail , it is a demo project ?

SDK? How do you make it ...

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励

766 次查看
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jose

This space is for Community usage, I suggest you move this thread to MCUXpresso IDE  space. there are IDE support engineers monitoring IDE questions.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励