显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

A little installation issue

251 次查看
GlebPlekhotko
Contributor II

Hello to the community.

Don't know where to mention this little issue, so I will leave it here in case someone from the technical support will pay attention to it or give me a hint where to report it properly.

Yesterday I tried to install the MCUXpresso 11.9.0 and immediately after the installation, upon the first IDE open the following message emerged:

GlebPlekhotko_2-1709213551060.png

Though, it happened only once and did not reproduce on subsequent IDE starts, it is still kind of "scary" message for the newbies.

My PC is running Windows 10. Surprisingly, I cannot check the Java version. The "java -version" command is not recognized. But both the MCUXpresso and the standalone Eclipse works fine. 

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数

161 次查看
AdrianOltean
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The error message is related to the mechanism that attempts to import plugin SDKs available in older MCUXpresso IDE versions. For some reason, the zip file associated to one SDK plugin was not processed successfully. Note that this happens only during the first IDE startup, right after installation. If you still have the workspace and the workspace logs, it would be helpful if you could attach here the logs (Help => MCUXpresso IDE Save Info for Support).

Regards,

Adrian

0 项奖励
回复

207 次查看
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @GlebPlekhotko 

If your MCUXpresso IDE can works well, just ignore it. 

Maybe the this is because you have not install SDK.

BR

Alice

0 项奖励
回复