表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Unable to load SDK update site

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,394件の閲覧回数
rmaier
Contributor III

Hello,

I am unable to install any SDKs. I get "Unable to load SDK update site or SDK update site not set". Firewall has been disabled. I have installed v11.6.0.

rmaier_0-1665006498052.png

Thanks,

Robert

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
1,379件の閲覧回数
RaRo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @rmaier,

Just for double check, are you still having issues after clicking the refresh button? Sometimes the internal SDK repository could be slow depending on demand.

RaulRomero_6-1665086519346.png

Also, you can install and access MCUXpresso SDKs from Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder. Here you can download the SDKs you need as ZIP files. Then just import the SDK, simply dragging and dropping your ZIP file in Installed SDKs in the workspace:

RaulRomero_7-1665086712557.png

Hope this helps you.

Regards, Raul.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
1,337件の閲覧回数
rmaier
Contributor III

While I am not able to download SDKs, I was able to install them the "Offline" method.

Thanks

0 件の賞賛
1,380件の閲覧回数
RaRo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @rmaier,

Just for double check, are you still having issues after clicking the refresh button? Sometimes the internal SDK repository could be slow depending on demand.

RaulRomero_6-1665086519346.png

Also, you can install and access MCUXpresso SDKs from Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder. Here you can download the SDKs you need as ZIP files. Then just import the SDK, simply dragging and dropping your ZIP file in Installed SDKs in the workspace:

RaulRomero_7-1665086712557.png

Hope this helps you.

Regards, Raul.

0 件の賞賛