取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Problem opening MCUXpresso Configuration

1,856 次查看
muz
Contributor I

I have made a project within MCUXpresso IDE using the installed SDK for dev board FRDM-KL43Z.

The SDK is 'SDK_2.x_FRDM-KL43Z' (version 2.5.0).

When I try to open MCUXepresso Configuration I get the following when the opening processes tries to download and open the processor data :

"Processor 'MKL43Z256xxx4' is not supported or data for processor not available (check internet connection)"

My internet connection is fine with no fire wall blocks in regard to MCUXpressoIDE.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 项奖励
回复
4 回复数

1,687 次查看
liborukropec
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Murray,

1) do you/company use network proxy? if yes, authenticated or not?

2) could you attach the log file <workspace>/.metadata/.log ?

Thank you,

Libor

0 项奖励
回复

1,687 次查看
muz
Contributor I

Hi Libor.

Fixed the problem.

Deleted all workspace support files (including platform support) and reinstalled MCUXpresso IDE and reincluded projects from remaining workspace.

MCUXpresso Configuration now seems to run seems to run.

Thanks for your help.

Murray

0 项奖励
回复

1,687 次查看
liborukropec
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Murray,

the problem was incorrect access rights in C:\ProgramData\NXP\mcu_data_v5 that is was not writable by regular user. It may happen if the application was run as an administrator once which created the directory structure with write permissions only for admin not for other users.

Because it is resolved for you I guess you deleted also this directory which was later on created with proper access rights.

Regards,

Libor

0 项奖励
回复

1,687 次查看
muz
Contributor I

Hi Libor.

1. After asking. No proxy… authenticated or otherwise.

2. Log attached (though it was outside of workspace) after selecting open MCUXpresso Configuration within the IDE.

Directory structure

0 项奖励
回复