次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MIMXRT1060-EVK: I2S Codec example

553件の閲覧回数
Ed_McM
Contributor I

Hi,

We are currently running some video decoding on the MIMXRT1060-EVK board.  Things are working well.  We would now like to add some audio file playback capability.

We would like to read audio files from the SD card (in whatever format makes most sense), and play files via

i2S ->Codec->Headphones.

What would be the best SDK example starting point for this task?

Thanks for any help.

Ed

0 件の賞賛
1 返信

442件の閲覧回数
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ed,

For the I2S part, you can check the following examples: sai_interrupt_record_playback and sai_edma_record_playback. You will need the playback part of this example for your own project.

Regarding the SD card, unfortunately, the SDK doesn't have any example that reads an audio file. However, there's an example that reads a JPEG file out of the SD card, you can use this example as a starting point for your project.

Hope it helps!

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛