cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC55S69 - GPIO Pin as NMI using Config Tools

Jump to solution
PhilV
Contributor III

Hi, I am using mcuXpresso with the config tool to setup an LPC55S69.

I want PIO1_18 to be non-maskable-interrupt.
In the user manual for the LPC55S69 it seems to indicate that this is possible, but I do not see how to do this via the configuration tools?

In the Pin Configuration "Pins" table I have set it for "PINT:PINT,0" (do I also need to set it as GPIO?)

In the Peripherals Configuration tool I can then configure the PINT for Falling edge etc.
I can also choose to "Enable callback/interrupt" - (what is the reason for being able to configure it and not enable it?)
If I enable it I can then name a callback function and handle it... but I don't see any option to make this the NMI? 

Please advise?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Miguel04
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @PhilV 

Config tools is usefull for some "simple" configurations and it does not supports all the modules, since the SYSCON is something more complicated besides the clocks configurations and the NMI setup has to be by writing on the register by programming them.

Best Regards, Miguel.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PhilV
Contributor III

Just for future visitors... 

See also this thread for the implementation details:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/LPC-Microcontrollers/LPC55S69-IRQ-Numbers-for-NMI/m-p/1723892/highlight...

Miguel04
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @PhilV 

Config tools is usefull for some "simple" configurations and it does not supports all the modules, since the SYSCON is something more complicated besides the clocks configurations and the NMI setup has to be by writing on the register by programming them.

Best Regards, Miguel.