Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config Tools Pin Mux Identifier out of sync

hfuhruhurr
Contributor III

Hi there,

I'm using

MCUXpresso IDE v11.10.0 [Build 3148] [2024-07-03]

on a project for the i.MIMXRT1172 based on the EVKB SDK.

During development, I have relocated some signals to different pins and found that the identifiers in pin_mux.c seem to be correctly updated when adding new strings but the old strings seem to be persistent.

I had DSP_SPI_RDY assigned to R14 but then needed to move it to D9 where it first was named DSP_RDY and then changed to DSP_SPI_RDY.

The result should be one pin (D9) having the identifer DSP_SPI_RDY but actually all previous states/identifiers are present as well.

<pin_label pin_num="R14" pin_signal="GPIO_AD_01" label="SIM1_CLK/CTP_RST_B" identifier="SIM1_CLK;DSP_SPI_RDY"/>
<pin_label pin_num="D9" pin_signal="GPIO_DISP_B2_10" label="GPIO_IN_DSP_RDY" identifier="BT_UART_TXD;DSP_RDY;DSP_SPI_RDY"/>

Same in the .mex file

<pin_label pin_num="D9" pin_signal="GPIO_DISP_B2_10" label="GPIO_IN_DSP_RDY" identifier="BT_UART_TXD;DSP_RDY;DSP_SPI_RDY"/>

In the config tool itself, it looks like this:

rainerthaden_0-1722255763959.png

So, all values of the drop-down list are included in the .c file instead of the selected one which I consider as wrong.

Do I miss something?

Best regards,

Rainer

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Habib_MS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @hfuhruhurr,

Thank you for providing us this recommendation, I'm going to contact the internal config tools group so they can deliberate about the modification of this on a future release.

Also, if you experience any issue, do not hesitate to let me know.

BR,
Habib.

0 Kudos