How to generate SDK package considering latest file on git?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate SDK package considering latest file on git?

PetrKraus
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

marcelomacedo‌:

please help me informing if it’s possible to generate an sdk package considering the latest files in git?

I’m able to generate the SDK packet to i.MX7ULP for example, but when I compare with latest file on repository, it’s different, I read the documentation but I couldn’t find how to do it…

What I need is simple, to run a command as below and the script to build the packet considering the most updated files instead of using previously locked versions.

c:\mcu-sdk-2.0\bin\generator\batch_v1>ruby all_evkmcimx7ulp.rb -c package_zip -o C:/sdk_generated_package

The request that leads me to this approach is because we are working on a SOM board from Embedded Artist, it’s another evaluation board similar to the 7ULP-EVK SOM which uses a different PMIC. There are some important power optimizations that we worked on top of SDK 2.6.0 for 7ULP-EVK that were already added to mcu-sdk-2.0 git repository (Wayne Feng did it for me), and I’d like to generate the SDK packet with these latest implementations to start measuring the power on the Embedded Artist’s board prior to next SDK release

Thank you in advance,

0 Kudos
2 Replies

nxa13122
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Marcelo,

The SDK developers use the sdk generator to do the SDK development. SDK generator is responsible for providing data storage and processing service for general SDK development(sdk, tools).

Here is the SDK generator docs: http://10.193.108.154:4000. Please review. 

Thank you.

BR

Holt

0 Kudos

PetrKraus
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Marcelo,

So I guess you need to:

1. Generate an SDK package for that board to check it has been correctly integrated
  2. Request an update of the SDK with this new board

For the first point I asked nxa13122 to provide you with a link to the corresponding place in the SDK Generator's documentation.

Regarding the second point, are you working with the corresponding NPI team? You mentioned Wayne Feng, so I presume that they will take care of the update with that new board.

0 Kudos