How to implement Ethernet communication in MPC5748G controller through MBDT in Simulink

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

How to implement Ethernet communication in MPC5748G controller through MBDT in Simulink

1,938件の閲覧回数
kuber2vedi
Contributor II

Hi i want to implement ethernet communication on devkit MPC748g microcintoller through model based design toollbox in simulink.

0 件の賞賛
返信
4 返答(返信)

983件の閲覧回数
ruirui
Contributor I

Hello, I have the same question. Have you solved this problem?

0 件の賞賛
返信

645件の閲覧回数
kuber2vedi
Contributor II
Hi ruirui, I didn't found any solution to implenation of ethernet communication through MBDT, but i have done it through exapmle project provided in s32ds IDE.
0 件の賞賛
返信

1,417件の閲覧回数
kuber2vedi
Contributor II

First off, thank you for your response , however there isn't a block in Simulink that allows you to configure Ethernet communication for the target system. Yes, there is a block for UDP and TC/IP, however this block is intended for host computers, not the target hardware like an NXP development board. If I try to produce code using this block, an error will appear. I downloaded the support package MBDT for my NXP-MCP5748G devkit development board, however there is no such block for ENET communication.

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,660件の閲覧回数
Jeldaspellman34
Contributor I

Hello kuber2vedi,

I am just want tell try to simple things first of all To implement Ethernet communication on the MPC5748G microcontroller using Model-Based Design Toolbox in Simulink, you can follow these steps: Ensure that you have the necessary hardware support package installed for the MPC5748G microcontroller in Simulink. You can check the MathWorks website or contact their support for information on available hardware support packages. Open Simulink and create a new model or open an existing one. From the Simulink Library Browser, locate and add the Ethernet block(s) to your model. These blocks enable you to configure and communicate over Ethernet. Configure the Ethernet block(s) to match the specific settings and requirements of your MPC5748G microcontroller. This may include specifying the IP address, port number, communication protocol (e.g., TCP/IP), and other relevant parameters. Connect the Ethernet block(s) to the appropriate blocks in your model to establish the desired communication paths. This could involve connecting to sensors, actuators, or other components in your system. Configure any necessary driver or hardware-specific settings for the MPC5748G microcontroller within the model. This might involve configuring the Ethernet controller, buffers, interrupts, and other related settings. Once the model is configured, you can build and deploy it to the MPC5748G microcontroller. Ensure that you have the necessary tools and configurations in place for code generation and deployment to the target hardware. Test and verify the Ethernet communication functionality on the MPC5748G microcontroller using the deployed model. You can monitor data transfers, check for connectivity, and analyze the behavior of the communication system. Ball Sports Pro

That will help you.

Thanks.

0 件の賞賛
返信