キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

LS1021A QE TDM Linux Driver

594件の閲覧回数
ramkrishnan
Contributor III

We have a product using the LS1021A chip and we want to use the TDM bus to sample a 50Khz signal (coming in via a ADC LTC2383) at 200K samples per second which will convert to a 8Mbps rate coming into/exiting the LS1021A TDM bus. 

Are there any applications that can handle TDM bus for tdm traffic alone. The only examples that I see currently do HDLC.

Thank you,

Ram Krishnan

タグ(4)
0 件の賞賛
5 返答(返信)

553件の閲覧回数
ramkrishnan
Contributor III

Thank you, I tried using this driver but I wanted something specific for TDM. For eg in kernel 3.12 there was a TDM driver that was used to read data coming in from the TDM with frame pulses to read in channelized data. Albeit in this case the 50Khz signal is sampled to rate of 8M coming to the TDM bus. How would it handle the frame pulses. 

Any examples as to how I can configure the dts to use this feature would be very much appreciated. 

Thanks,

Ram

./git/drivers/tdm
./git/drivers/tdm/device
./git/drivers/tdm/device/tdm_fsl.c
./git/drivers/tdm/cti_tdm_drv.c
./git/drivers/tdm/cti_tdm_ioctl.h
./git/drivers/tdm/tdm-core.c
./git/drivers/tdm/Makefile

0 件の賞賛

519件の閲覧回数
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please refer to Linux Kernel branch: sdk-v1.7.x
files: drivers/tdm/device/fsl_ucc_tdm.c

0 件の賞賛

488件の閲覧回数
ramkrishnan
Contributor III

I will use the hdlc as an example and fit in the tdm code. 

Thanks,

0 件の賞賛

570件の閲覧回数
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Yes, enable it on sdk2.0 kernel.
Please refer to the file under: drivers/soc/fsl/qe/

Please refer to the attachment.

0 件の賞賛

544件の閲覧回数
ramkrishnan
Contributor III

One more thing I noticed was that you mentioned SDK2.0 Kernel. I am using Kirkstone yocto branch. Would I be able to do that in this build? the QorIQ SDK 2.0 is I believe based on Jethro and is quite old. Specifically the openssl versions which we need to be the latest. 

Ram

0 件の賞賛