キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

How to setup esdhc for wl18xx driver in LS1021A-TWR

1,203件の閲覧回数
clindeberg
Contributor I

The wl18xx driver in the QorIQ SDK V1.7 kernel did not register any OF device id table so I patched the driver with that. But I am not sure how the esdhc device should be setup with the wl18xx driver.

Is there any documentation explaining how to setup the esdhc device for this?

Regards

ラベル(1)
タグ(4)
0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)

961件の閲覧回数
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Christian Lindeberg,

You need to configure and setup SDHC GPIO/IOMUX setting, in arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-ls1021a.c file. (Refer to an example file mx31lite-db.c)

Define 'struct wl12xx_platform_data' structure and call wl12xx_set_platform_data, refer to the example file ./mach-omap2/devices.c.

Then build Kernel modules wl18xx.ko, wlcore.ko and wlcore_sdio.ko.

You could refer to an imx6 with wl18xx example Re: wl18xx and iMX6.

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

961件の閲覧回数
clindeberg
Contributor I

For the configuration I am try to find an input pin for WL_IRQ and an output pin for WL_EN on the LS1021A-TWR board but have not figured out which we could use.

What is the relation between the esdhc device tree node and the mmc pin configuration example in mx31lite-db.c? Replace/complement? I have not found any information about the SD/MMC controller in either i.MX31 Lite or LS1021A. Is it the same?

Regards,

Christian

0 件の賞賛