Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get merge folder content under fsl-image-mfgtool/rootfs

Jump to solution
dibyarekha
Contributor IV

Hi All,

I am working on LS1043ARDB evolution board and using ubuntu 20.04.

For my application to run on the board, I am generating the rootfs using bitbake fsl-image-mfgtool.

I am adding my executable application code (main) under /home/icomm/distro/sources/meta-freescale/recipes-extended/merge-files/merge-files/merge 

After I build using "bitbake fsl-image-mfgtool" , I am expecting the files to be under /home/icomm/distro/build_ls1043ardb/tmp/work/ls1043ardb-fsl-linux/fsl-image-mfgtool/1.0-r0/rootfs/

but I am getting all those files under /home/icomm/distro/build_ls1043ardb/tmp/work/ls1043ardb-fsl-linux/fsl-image-mfgtool/1.0-r0/rootfs/home/root/

what should I do to change the path from /home/icomm/distro/build_ls1043ardb/tmp/work/ls1043ardb-fsl-linux/fsl-image-mfgtool/1.0-r0/rootfs/home/root      to         /home/icomm/distro/build_ls1043ardb/tmp/work/ls1043ardb-fsl-linux/fsl-image-mfgtool/1.0-r0/rootfs/

Any configuration file changes has to be done. Please help me in solving the issue

0 Kudos
1 Solution
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please add the following line in meta-freescale/recipes-extended/merge-files/merge-files_1.0.bb.

MERGED_DST = "/"

Then run the following command.

$ bitbake merge-files -c cleansstate

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please add the following line in meta-freescale/recipes-extended/merge-files/merge-files_1.0.bb.

MERGED_DST = "/"

Then run the following command.

$ bitbake merge-files -c cleansstate

0 Kudos