显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Trouble Debugging - No source available for "__aeabi_ddiv() at 0x6a94"

361 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by thommaughan on Mon Mar 14 11:15:33 MST 2016
I have created a copy of a previous project by 1) create new project, 2) using LPCXpresso to add files.   I did this to remove dependency on board lib and to clean up the directory which was a hacked example.

Now I'm at the debug stage, the code builds and loads just fine, however I'm not able to use the debug feature of LPCXpresso - does not show main() and instead shows No source available for "__aeabi_ddiv() at 0x6a94"

Any clues on what mystery setting is in my new project that would be causing this debug blocking error?

Also, A bug:  I hit the View Disassembly button beneath the error and I get a dialog box saying Target reported errors and I can't get rid of the dialog box, it goes away and pops right back up - the LPCXpresso GUI is dead with this dialog up so need to kill LPCXpresso process and restart LPCXpresso
0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数

335 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
bump
0 项奖励
回复

335 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by thommaughan on Mon Mar 14 11:31:44 MST 2016
Fixed.   Looking at the Properties -> Settings, under symbols, my new project had __LPC11UXX__ defined.   When I removed this symbol, the error went away and I am now happily debugging.

0 项奖励
回复