Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCXpresso not using include paths

Jump to solution
charlesmanning
Contributor I

Hi

I am trying to compile a project that used to compile (yesterday). Since then I switched git  branches to work on a different version, then switched back.

I did a Project->Build Clean to rebuild the workspace, but one of the projects is getting a compilation error due to the include path not being found.

There are  5 different paths specified in the project Include paths dialog box, but only three are ending up as -Ixxx in the gcc command line.

It looks like whatever is generating the command lines is not refreshing them properly.

Anyone have ideas how to fix this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
charlesmanning
Contributor I

After lots of digging I found out what the problem was.

The includes dialog was pointing to some projects that were not in the workspace (they'd been dropped out of the workspace for some reason, though the files were still there).

Stupid Eclpise didn't complain - it just didn't generate the subdir.mk properly.

I clicked on the projects in the project explorer and then Eclipse did the right thing.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
charlesmanning
Contributor I

After lots of digging I found out what the problem was.

The includes dialog was pointing to some projects that were not in the workspace (they'd been dropped out of the workspace for some reason, though the files were still there).

Stupid Eclpise didn't complain - it just didn't generate the subdir.mk properly.

I clicked on the projects in the project explorer and then Eclipse did the right thing.

0 Kudos