cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCXpresso V7.00 mcu settings bugs

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by vostro1000 on Thu Mar 06 10:22:42 MST 2014
Hi! I found a bug in mcu settings with LPCXpresso  V7.00...

If you go to project properties and go to "MCU settings"  and do edit memory regions... Make the changes that you want like split a ram region of the MCU that you use in your project...

Press ok button...

Now go again to : properties and "MCU settings" and you will see it does not save your changes!!!   :(

But if in the first step if after you changes muc settings you go to another field and after press "ok" it will save your settings   :O
0 Kudos
5 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by hr on Tue Mar 11 01:53:10 MST 2014
Hi there,

i also discovered this bug in LPCXpresso 7.0.0 and Win7 64-Bit. I also would like to point at this moment again to a more general issue with the whole Memory stuff. I already posted this in this thread

http://www.lpcware.com/content/forum/problem-mcu-settings-and-memory-maps-lpcxpresso-612

We also need to edit the .cproject files by hand to get everything running. So i think it would be great if you would reconsider the whole approach to the memory settings and make them build depended.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Fri Mar 07 08:31:36 MST 2014
The bug was easy to fix - FINDING the bug was much much more difficult...

We hope to release a fix soon.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by LVL on Fri Mar 07 06:13:47 MST 2014
I have the same problem with 6.1.4 and 7.0.0 using windows 8.1.
Since I use the Keil MCB1800 version with the LPC1850, I had to manually edit the .cproject files one by one.

Please fix this issue! (It can't be that hard right?)
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by vostro1000 on Thu Mar 06 10:58:40 MST 2014
go to: On the top of the ide..

Project->Properties->C/C++Build->Settings->Mcu Settings and after selected (in my case LPC4357 MCU) and edit memory settings( like split flash bank B) press ok! And after do the same steps..

I'am using windows 7 sp1
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Thu Mar 06 10:33:06 MST 2014
Hi,

Can you describe exactly how to reproduce this problem (every step you make)? Also, can you tell us which platform you are on.

Thanks
0 Kudos