Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCXpresso V4.06 and LPC1769 board

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by kemes on Sun Sep 04 01:34:32 MST 2011
Hi to all
I am attempting to use the new LPC1769 board, I download the examples but I can't compile and run the RITTimer one.  The system doesn't find the "type.h" either if the CMSISv2p00_LPC17XX library is correctly compiled and references in project are updated.  Moreover if I comment the line #include"type.h" the compiler doesn't find the SystemClockUpdate(); function.  It seems he didn't find a library.
can anyone help ?
best regards
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Ex-Zero on Sun Sep 04 03:41:33 MST 2011
This sample is using an old CMSISv2_LPC17xx library. So just change your library and include setting:

#1 Properties -> C/C++ Build -> Settings -> Tool Settings -> MCU C Compiler -> Includes[INDENT]     Edit Include paths to ${workspace_loc:/CMSISv2[COLOR=Red][B]p00[/B][/COLOR]_LPC17xx/inc}
[/INDENT]#2 Properties -> C/C++ Build -> Settings -> Tool Settings -> MCU Linker -> Libraries[INDENT]     Edit Library to CMSISv2[COLOR=Red][B]p00[/B][/COLOR]_LPC17xx and Library search path to ${workspace_loc:/CMSISv2[B][COLOR=Red]p00[/COLOR][/B]_LPC17xx/Debug}
[/INDENT]#3 After that you can comment out type.h and SystemClockUpdate()

#4 Change TIME_INTERVAL in RITtimer.h to (25E6/100 - 1), RIT is running with 1/4 of 100MHz
0 Kudos