cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

process dma data from adc

navidfanaee
Contributor III

hi all

i am working on a project dealing with transferring adc data via DMA. i need to know the the end of data address at destination buffer where i stopped conversion so i can put a flag for end of data. i also need to process data so i can extract some properties from the data. thanks in advance for your help.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Navid, I hope you're doing well!

Could you please confirm which version of the LPC43xx are you using so I can provide the most accurate information?

Take care, best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos

navidfanaee
Contributor III

hi Sebastian 

thank you for your consideration. it is LPC_Link2 evaluation board which has LPC 4370 on it.

0 Kudos

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Naven,

Depending on the length of the DMA transmission, and the destination Address for the DMA transfer the ending address can be calculated, and a flag can be manually introduced to determine the end of a given transmission.

There's some code examples included in the LPC4370's LPC-Open package, namely, the DMA timertrig example:

<…lpcopen_3_02_keil_iar_lpclink2_4370\LPC43xx_18xx\prj_link4370\lpcxpresso\periph_dma_timertrig>

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Take care, best regards,

Sebastian

navidfanaee
Contributor III

Hi sebastian 

Thank you for your reply. I finally used LPC_GPDMA->ch[0].DES which is the address of the last converted data in the destination buffer. 

0 Kudos