how to create a .nnc.bin file ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

When building a project, the MCUXpresso IDE tools create an ARM executable format (AXF) file – which is actually standard ELF/DWARF file. This file can be programmed directly down to your target using the MCUXpresso IDE debug functionality, but it may also be converted into a variety of formats suitable for use in other external tools.

For more information about Creating bin, hex or S-Record files or conversions within the IDE, please check chapter 19.10 of the MCUXpresso IDE User Guide.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/MCUXpresso_IDE_User_Guide.pdf 

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

yyluk
Contributor I

I make a test firmware, and create a .bin file, and I'd like to make use of the CLRC663 Evaluation board's "Secondary Firmware options" feature, and load my test firmware into the on-board LPC1769 MCU's secondary firmware.
I suppose it will not erase the LPC1769 MCU's existing firmware, which works with NFC Cockpit PC program.
However, when I try to "Load Secondary Firmware", the Cockpit's user interface shows that it is looking for the firmware file end with .nnc.bin.
So, what can I do ?

0 Kudos