error HID Report descriptor

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error HID Report descriptor

Seif1
Contributor III

Hi, I was trying to use the USB in LPC54628. I tried the generic HID example and it works. However I Used the SDK with my code but it is not working as expected. I used the analyzer. and it show that the host can get all the descriptor with no issue at all. But when the host ask for HID report Descriptor, the micro return Nak and it is time out. I attached photo and marked the important two parts. One where it successfully get configuration descriptor. the other marked one is when it failed to get the HID report descriptor 

Seif1_0-1655310662609.png

there is a switch case: with all the descriptor, however it does not go inside the case for HID report, when I was debugging

Seif1_2-1655310834149.png

I traced the called functions when it enter switch case(when it trying to get any other descriptor except HID) for the working example, and my code where I use SDK.  all the called functions in my code look identical to the working example. I attached a photo for all the called function since usb interrupt.

Seif1_3-1655310971263.png

not sure what is wrong. any help is really  appreciated. Thanks very much!

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The better way is compare with DEMO code to check your own code, debug step by step. 

0 Kudos