Where can I find documentation on SPIx_GetFreq(), SPIx_InitPins() and SPIx_DeinitPins()?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Where can I find documentation on SPIx_GetFreq(), SPIx_InitPins() and SPIx_DeinitPins()?

ソリューションへジャンプ
721件の閲覧回数
Garry_Hoberg
Contributor II

I have an RTE_Device.h file in my LPC54618 project that is copyrighted by NXP. In that a comment states I need to provide mentioned functions myself. In my case that would be SPI0_GetFreq(), SPI0_InitPins() and SPI0_DeinitPins().

But I couldn't find any examples or anything at all about them.

Where can I find that documentation?

Edit: Attached RTE_Device.h. (Was automatically zipped up.) In Line 155 the functions are mentioned in a Comment.

ラベル(1)
タグ(3)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
636件の閲覧回数
AldoG
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

You can find an example of this functions in the SDK, lpcxpresso54618_cmsis_spi_dma_b2b_transfer_master example, in this example go to cmsis_spi_dma_b2b_transfer_master.c there you'll find the SPI9_GetFreq(), also at pin_mux.c you'll find both SPI9_initPins() and SPI9_DeinitPins(),  this functions works for the SPI in the Flxcomm 9, for SPI0 some changes are needed for them to be at Flexcomm 0.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Aldo.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2 返答(返信)
637件の閲覧回数
AldoG
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

You can find an example of this functions in the SDK, lpcxpresso54618_cmsis_spi_dma_b2b_transfer_master example, in this example go to cmsis_spi_dma_b2b_transfer_master.c there you'll find the SPI9_GetFreq(), also at pin_mux.c you'll find both SPI9_initPins() and SPI9_DeinitPins(),  this functions works for the SPI in the Flxcomm 9, for SPI0 some changes are needed for them to be at Flexcomm 0.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Aldo.

636件の閲覧回数
Garry_Hoberg
Contributor II

Took me a while to find how to get there. When you wrote SDK, I first thought I had to open it in MXUXpresso. (Maybe that was what you meant, I just couldn't find that example there.)

For reference: I opened the µVision Pack Installer, selected my MCU Family (LPC54618), then activated the Examples tab, then copied the cmsis_spi_dma_b2b_transfer_master example. And after opening it, the functions were there just as Aldo said. (pin_mux.c is under Board support).

Thank you so very much!

0 件の賞賛