cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB mass storage

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Abhishek Sampagavi on Sun Oct 11 23:18:27 MST 2015
Hello,
I have got LPC1769 and LPCopen library. I want to read and write to mass storage device. Is it possible for me to create .csv file and write to it regularly.
I am trying to use this for data logging. Plz need some help.

i want USB type A connector to be connected to LPC, to which ill connet my USB stick. How can i do this? which pins? do i need to add pull ups?

I am new to this platform....
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by rocketdawg on Fri Nov 20 07:18:40 MST 2015
While the LPC1769 has a USB Host peripheral, it is USB Full speed, so it will be a very slow MSD.
consider the LPC1800 which has a high speed USB phy.

there are application notes that show one how to interface a USB Host connector to the LPC product line.
you will have to do some homework, after all, if it was easy, it would not be called engineering.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by naomi33 on Fri Nov 20 02:11:23 MST 2015
I'm not quite sure with what you need help but check this lpcware. com/content/faq/what-include-paths-library-paths-and-sources-files-do-i-need-lpcopen-project. It might help you find some answers. Also, if you are interested in reading nice articles, check dumblittleman.com 0:)
0 Kudos