Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading ADC problem

nitin_kanani
Contributor II

Hello,

ADC driver version : 2.3.1.

I have used ADC0 channel number 4 and 5.

Issue : If I change the value of channel 4 using potentiometer than it affects channel number 5 too.
So I didn't get actual result of channel number 5.

I have attached source code. Please check/review it. ADC related file is fsl_adc_basic.c.

Kindly let me know if anybody have faced the same issue before. Does anyone have solution for the issue?

Regards 

Nitin Kanani

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nitin Kanani,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
According to your statement, you suspect that the ADC channel 5 conversion result is not right, as the ADC channel5 will affect it, is it right?
I was wondering if you can introduce the complete testings you did and the results. It can help to figure the phenomenon out.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

nitin_kanani
Contributor II

Hi,

thanks for your quick reply 

If i increase input of ADC channel 4 parallel then  ADC channel 5 also increase decrease.

Thank You

Nitin Kanani

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nitin Kanani,

Thanks for your reply.
I do some testings on OM13098, as you mention, tuning the voltage of ADC channel 4 will influence the ADC channel5 conversion result when ADC channel5 is floating, however, I find that this influence is ignorable when the ADC channel5 connect a sample voltage signal.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos