cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems configuring LPC32xx for Host Control

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by brothwell on Wed Jun 06 15:00:31 MST 2012
I have been unsuccessful trying to configure a LPC3250 on a Phytec development board for USB Host Control.

The NXP CDL does not have any USB code.
The Phytec BSP does not have any USB examples.
THe UsbHostLite does not have support for the LPC32xx.

So far, I have confirmed the ability to configure the ISP1301.
Clocks appear to be correct.
I have configured the LPC3250 USBHost controller in DAT/SE0 bi-directioanl mode to the point that it queues Transfer Buffers, but the D+/D- lines never toggle on the scope.   Each transfer results in a "No Device Response" condition code.

Anybody have any suggestions or resources?  FYI, We are not using Linux.

Ty,
Brian
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by rcsison on Wed Jul 18 18:52:17 MST 2012
Under Third Party->BSP->PhyCore_LPC3250: ARMV4I->USB Drivers, we select "USB Host Driver" for giving the device the capability to read a USB memory stick.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by nxpUSBlib team on Fri Jun 08 14:29:28 MST 2012
What configuration/driver files are you looking for?

Have you tried these sites?:

http://www.lpcware.com/gfiles/devper/lpc32xx
http://lpclinux.com/

That second site has a blog just for this part which you might find useful.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by brothwell on Fri Jun 08 14:12:41 MST 2012
I have looked at the nxpUSBlib.  I think my problem is the chips configuration/driver files.  That is the part I cannot seem to find complete examples of.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by nxpUSBlib team on Fri Jun 08 11:59:32 MST 2012
You may want to consider using nxpUSBlib. There are three good host examples that you might find useful as a starting point.
The library supports the USB controller in the LPC176x which is the same as what's in the LPC3250. The only thing missing is the chip startup and miscellaneous driver files which you can port over from any of the code examples for this part.
0 Kudos