cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem LPC1343

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by windowshu on Thu Jul 25 20:54:27 MST 2013
hola tengo varias preguntas que hacerles ya que soy nuevo.
Tengo un LPC1343 nuevo y no me lo reconose la PC, que me hace falta para que me lo reconosca?.
Como puedo leer de otro?
De donde puedo bajar un fichero .hex para programarlo con el FlashMagic.exe?
Como se programa por puerto usb si la maquina no lo reconose?
como puedo programarlo por el JTAG usando el puerto paralelo de la PC?
como programarlo por puerto serie de la maquina usando una max232, en que modo se pone?, no entiendo bien el LPC1311_13_42_43.pdf.

Disculpenme por mi ingles

hello I have several questions for you since I'm new.
I have a new LPC1343 and PC reconose me that I need to get him to reconnoitre?.
As I can read from another?
From where I can download a file. Hex to program with FlashMagic.exe?
As usb port program if the machine does not reconose?
I can set it as the JTAG using the PC parallel port?
how to program for the machine's serial port using max232, in that way it gets?, do not quite understand the LPC1311_13_42_43.pdf.

Excuse me for my English
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by pdpro on Sat Aug 31 06:37:29 MST 2013
   If you have LPC1343 ref board then in order to get started quickly use NXPISP utility program. When you connect your device through USB it should detect it as CRP DISABLED & content should be firmware.bin
   You can download the application note http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers/cortex_m3/series/LPC1300.html#documentation from NXP website where you can find NXPISP utility program. Run utility program & use blinky.bin file to update the firmware. After updating when you reconnect it should detect it as Human Interface Device(HID).
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by tmune on Thu Jul 25 22:33:49 MST 2013
I suggest to run the example codes in lpcopen_v1.03.zip at http://lpcware.com/content/nxpfile/lpcopen-platform. if you have an lpcxpresso board, you should be able to run the uart example.
0 Kudos