Need help on composite CDC+CDC

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help on composite CDC+CDC

dandahl
Contributor I

I am having trouble creating a composite CDC+CDC device and getting both ports to communicate. Using LPC Open V3.02 and an LPCXpresso LPC4337 eval board, I have based my project on the example cdc_vcom project. The project is being developed using Keil MDK V5.24 tools. I am not using any of the Keil plugins at all. I will include the basic source of my project in attachment below. The main problem I have is the second port cannot connect to Tera Term in Windows7 when trying to open the port. There are no enumeration issues pointed out by USBlyser yet it shows that the second port fails to connect when I try to open it with Tera Term. Can someone look at my code and maybe help me understand why it's not working?

Thanks in advance ,

Dan Dahl

0 Kudos
1 Reply

dandahl
Contributor I

I forgot to mention that the zip file does not contain a Keil project and is not based on a Keil project. It's just source code I've been working with which is parts from the LPC Open V3.02 library examples usbd_cdc_rom_vcom and usbd_dfu_composite projects. I also included my modification to the inf file. The project gets both CDC ports to show up in the device manager, but this code can only connect to one not both. I'm thinking that since there is only one call to  USBD_API->hw->Init(&g_hUsb, &desc, &usb_param) in main that only one connection can be made. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Dan Dahl

0 Kudos