(LPCXpresso1769 USB Host) fails to enumerate slave device at state 7, error code 3 subcode 2.

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

(LPCXpresso1769 USB Host) fails to enumerate slave device at state 7, error code 3 subcode 2.

663 次查看
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by gspirotis on Sat Mar 29 06:13:51 MST 2014
Hi,
   I am trying to create a USB host with an LPCXpresso1769 Module from Embedded Artists, using LPC Open Lib and while the USB Host recognizes the device initially it fails to enumerate it with error code 3, subcode 2, at state 7. Looking at the "Host.c" file, state 7 is the "HOST_STATE_Default" where the code attempts to send a control request to the device and obtain the device descriptor.
   I should state that I get the same result when I plug in a memory stick, or a WiFi dongle. It seems that it is a software problem, and not a hardware one, since I have tested it on a custom board, as well as one bought through Embedded Artists. Enough power is also supplied, so that is not a problem too.
   If anyone has come across the same problem please help...

Best Regards,
   gspy.
标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 回复

611 次查看
kshirsagaravina
Contributor II

hello 

I am getting same problem as like you .can you please help me to find out this problem.share your experience suggestions on this .

thanks.  https://community.nxp.com/t5/LPC-Microcontrollers/USB-Host-with-LPC-4088-Pendrive-configuration/td-p... 

0 项奖励
回复