您的意思是: 
已解决

LPCScrypt spifi w/LPC54608

跳至解决方案
738 次查看
enricobe
Contributor II

Hi All,

I'm testing an OM13092 LPC54608 eva board.

MUXpresso IDE debug runs fine but I'm facing issues with LPCScrypt MT25QL128 Quad-SPI flash support:

after booting LPCScrypt with

./boot_lpcscrypt

lpcscrypt queryspifi command shows no spi flash available.

Jumper are at default state and lpcxpresso54608_driver_examples_spifi_polling_transfer project works correctly.

Am I missing something to support direct SPIFI flash support within LPCScrypt?

Thanks in advance,

Enrico

0 项奖励
1 解答
494 次查看
converse
Senior Contributor V

According to the LPCScrypt home page:

LPCScrypt is a command-line based, fast flash, EEPROM, OTP and security programming tool for LPC1800 and LPC4300 series microcontrollers.

No mention of LPC54xxx parts. 

I suspect that you have connected to the on-board debug adapter (which is based on LPC43xx) and not (as you expected) the LPC54xxx.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
2 回复数
494 次查看
enricobe
Contributor II

Yes, I'm connecting to the on-board probe, so I guess the queryspi command refers to any external memory directly connected to the LPC4300 (while on the OM13092 board the external memory is connected to the LPC54608).

So I guess the LPC SPI bridge can only be used within MCUXpresso IDE and not with LPCScrypt tool.

0 项奖励
495 次查看
converse
Senior Contributor V

According to the LPCScrypt home page:

LPCScrypt is a command-line based, fast flash, EEPROM, OTP and security programming tool for LPC1800 and LPC4300 series microcontrollers.

No mention of LPC54xxx parts. 

I suspect that you have connected to the on-board debug adapter (which is based on LPC43xx) and not (as you expected) the LPC54xxx.

0 项奖励