cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC55S06 : How to disable all debug/program port exept ISP mode

Aurelien_Grange
Contributor III

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a way to secure my binary on my LPC55S06 (I use the LPC55S06-evk Kit).

I follow AN12283 and i can successfully limit firmware update to signed image (with our set of keys).

Our future product will not have ISP pin accessible, but I can go to ISP mode through software.

I want to find a way to disable all debug/program port expect ISP.

Following AN12283 it is possible for a user to delete the firmware and this is not acceptable for my use. So I try to use AN13037 but I’ve got the following issue:

1) Using MCUXpresso Secure Provisioning, I can't modify CC_SOCU_PIN/DFLT (in CMPA and/or CFPA) because I've got this error:" Ths CMPA.CC_SOCU_PIN[0:9] must be either all 0 or all1!"
I put the same value for both SOCU_PIN and SOCU_DFLT (0xFFBF0040). Even If I put all bit in disable State, I've got this error => How can i use this tool to disable all expect ISP mode?

2) I create handwritten CMPA and CFPA bin (by reading the one inside dev kit and modify SOCU but without writing at the end to not seals the dev kit). I wrote both CMPA and CFPA bin inside the LPC55S06 and since I can't detect the UC to debug or reprogram it (using integrated SWD, PE MICRO TOOL, ISP mode). Does someone have an idea to recover access? 

3) Can someone give me practical example to use DAP for the LPC55S06? (as I can use MCUXpresso and I brick the LPC55S06 handwritten CMPA/CFPA binary)

Thanks a lot.

Have good days.

Aurélien

Aurelien_Grange_1-1646126434777.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies