LPC553x Op Amp Is Instrument Grade With 5mV Offset?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

LPC553x Op Amp Is Instrument Grade With 5mV Offset?

ソリューションへジャンプ
565件の閲覧回数
mikenn
Contributor III

What's up NXP,

I am interested in LPC553x to transduce an unconditioned strain gauge with 2 mV/V output to ten bit accuracy.  LPC553x contains substantial a/d, vref, and op amp resources, with the latter touted as "instrument grade".  When I examine the op amp data, however, input offset voltage is listed as +/- 5mV which is not suitable for instrument amplifier specification.  There is allusion to an offset cancellation facility, but in my experience this would not remove enough of the listed voltage offset to render this part usable in my application.  In summary, how does a 5mV offset op amp get "instrument amp" status?  What am I missing?

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
555件の閲覧回数
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @mikenn 

I don’t believe there is anything particular that you are missing. The information from the datasheet is correct and the LPC553x can also be adjusted with improvements from the offset cancelations as you mention.

Please let me know if you have any further inquiries about the LPC553x.

BR,

Edwin.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
556件の閲覧回数
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @mikenn 

I don’t believe there is anything particular that you are missing. The information from the datasheet is correct and the LPC553x can also be adjusted with improvements from the offset cancelations as you mention.

Please let me know if you have any further inquiries about the LPC553x.

BR,

Edwin.

0 件の賞賛