HS LSPI docs

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HS LSPI docs

dav1
Contributor V

The LPC55 series mentions a HS LSPI peripheral, but I can't find any documentation around it.

Where can I read more about it?

Thx David

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

dav1
Contributor V

thanks for info! 

are there any electrical specs avail? mostly curious if the speed is same (with the HS in the name it sounds like high speed?)

0 Kudos

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, David,

I agree with you, both the common spi modules implemented with FlexComm module and the dedicated High Speed SPI have the same speed spec, in master mode, the speed is 50Mbit per second for both transmitter and receiver, in slave mode, the speed is 25Mbit per second for transmitter and 50Mbit per second for receiver.

Pls refer to the data sheet of LPC55S69.

https://www.nxp.com.cn/docs/en/nxp/data-sheets/LPC55S6x_DS.pdf

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Regarding the HS SPI module, unfortunately, there is not dedicated chapter to describes it, because the HS SPI registers are the same as that the general SPI, for example for LPC55S69, pls refer to chapter

Chapter 35: LPC55S6x/LPC55S2x/LPC552x Serial Peripheral Interfaces

For the HS SPI interface, the only difference from the other FlexComm interface is that the HS SPI module is a dedicated SPI module which is not multiplexed with the other serial interface such as usart, I2C…, so you do not need to set up the Peripheral Select and Flexcomm Interface ID register (PSELID), which is required if you configure the FlexComm module as SPI function.

For the HS SPI pin assignment, pls refer to  Chapter 15: LPC55S6x/LPC55S2x/LPC552x I/O Pin Configuration (IOCON) and search the key words as “HS SPI”, you can get the pins of HS SPI.

For LPC55S69, you can get as the following Fig.

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

xiangjun_rong_0-1642385846142.png

0 Kudos