Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FreeRTOS UART interrupt driven example for LPC17xx

Jump to solution
gmin
Contributor I

Hi everybody !

I'm looking for a FreeRTOS example using UART interrupts for Transmision/Reception, but i didn't find it...

Is there any example available ?

Thx in advance,

GM

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I suppose we have not the ethernet code based on freertos for LPC17xx. But we have the SDK package for the LPC546xx which has the LWIP stack code based on Freertos.

BR

XiangJun Rong

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
gmin
Contributor I

Hi XiangJun ,

Thx for your quick and kind reply. I'll check the example you mentioned...

By the way, Is there an Ethernet Driver for FreeRTOS ?

I have a multi threaded system acceding the same PHY and it seems to crash due to simultaneous multiple access...
Could you suggest a solution on this ?

Thanks in advance.
regards,
Gus

0 Kudos
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I suppose we have not the ethernet code based on freertos for LPC17xx. But we have the SDK package for the LPC546xx which has the LWIP stack code based on Freertos.

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Unfortunately, we have only a simple example of FreeRtos, it does not include the usart example. But I think it is simple for you to add the Usart module.

As the following Figure, there are example for Both freertos and usart, I suggest you based on the frertos example to develop our own project, add the usart example, it is okay. You should note that the usart module interrupt level must be less than the Freertos switching interrupt priority.

In detail, pls the usart module interrupt priority level in IPRx register must be greater than 8, for example, you can select 15.

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

xiangjun_rong_0-1648013247809.png

xiangjun_rong_1-1648013558663.png

0 Kudos