cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fastest way to learn LPC17xx MCU CMSIS library

hosseinef
Contributor II

Hello every body

i want to know the best way to learn programming for LPC17xx MCUs.

best regards

Tags (2)
5 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi hossein ef,

I also attach the CMSIS library for LPC177X and LPC178X, you can refer to it, this package already have the according help documents which contains all the function.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi hossein ef,

I send you a LPC175X_6X sample code based on cmsis driver.

You can learn the code directly, if you have board, you can try to test.

I think practice is the fastest way to learn it.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

hosseinef
Contributor II

Thanks a lot. is there a document which list all function? i mean a reference document.

the second question is that are the functions same for lpc1768 and lpc1788?

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi hossein ef,

Please check my attached help file, this is the according LPC1700 Peripheral Driver Library Manual.

This manual list all the function.

I think there has some function difference between lpc1768 and lpc1788.

This CMSIS library supported MCU is list as follows:

pastedImage_1.png

Now, do you need cmsis library for LPC1788?

Have a great day,
Kerry

hosseinef
Contributor II

Thanksssss. It was so helpfull. :smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

0 Kudos