Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Example project importing problem

ratheesht
Contributor II

Hi,
   I am using LPC54102 development board
   I have installed LPCXpresso_8.1.0_597 on my PC (Windows 7 with 64 bit OS) and imported example project. When i clean and build the project it creates the issue like below

pastedImage_1.png

Imported projects list

1.lpc_board_lpcxpresso_54102
    2.lpc_chip_5410x
    3.periph_blinky

I have previously done all those things but currently i have formatted my PC and re-installed LPCXpresso, then it is giving this error.
Can you give me your suggestion to solve this problem

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ratheesh T,

You don't tell me what the code you are using? LPCopen? or SDK2.2?

If you are using the LPCopen, tell me the version.

It seems you are using the lpcopen code.

I have tried lpc5410x_xpresso54102_lpcxpresso_v3.03.000_16 which is downloaded from this link:

http://www.nxp.com/downloads/en/software/lpc5410x_xpresso54102_lpcxpresso_v3.03.000_16.zip 

After build the lpc board and lpc chip library, then build the blinky, no error on my side.

pastedImage_2.png

Besides, my lpcxpresso IDE version is:

pastedImage_3.png

You need to download the latest lpcxpresso IDE:

LPCXpresso IDE v8.2.2|NXP 

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ratheesht
Contributor II

Hi Kerry,

Thanks for your immediate response

I am using LPCopen ,version " lpc5410x_lpcxpresso_54102_lpcxpresso_3.01a" which is available as default in the installation directory and it is working now . I tried in lot of ways like retart of my PC and installing of latest .network framework4.6 (it was asked by PC as i have formatted my PC   and did n't asked by LPCXpresso IDE) .

But i am not able to understand what was the problem anyway thanks.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ratheesh T,

Thank you for your updated information.

When you build the project, you must build the two libraries at first.

Besides, actually, you also can use our sdk sample code for lpc5410x, which can be downloaded from this link:

Welcome to MCUXpresso | MCUXpresso Config Tools 

SDK builder, then choose the board as LPCXpresso lpc54102, then generate the according IDE project, and download it.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos