cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug issue for LPC54102

ratheesht
Contributor II

HI,

I have LPCXpresso54102 LQFP64 Rev A (OM13077) board and installed IDE LPCXpresso_8.1.0_597 on windows 7 64 bit OS.

To start work with this LPC54102 , i have imported the below projects from archive for blinking the LEDS

Imported projects :

lpc_board_lpcxpresso_54102,

lpc_chip_5410x ,

periph_blinky

But i cannot start debug and it is showing errors as "No source available for "0x30002da"  and attached the image file also for reference. I cannot guess what type of error . please help me to proceed further

Labels (2)
6 Replies

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Are you debugging a Debug or Release build? Debug information is often not generated for Release builds. You'll need to check the project Debug level. Project Properties -> C/C++ Build -> Settings-> Debugging.

Second, it would appear LPCXpresso thinks there are multiple periph_blinky connections active. There should be one. This is an indication you may have a rogue (or multiple) redlinkserv or crt_emu_cm_redlink processes active. Terminate and Remove these connections, then check your process list for rogue processes I mentioned and kill them off. Then restart.

Thanks and regards,

LPCXpresso Support

0 Kudos

pedromartinezlo
Contributor I

I had checked both things you have commented, however, after resetting and toggling JP5 I am not getting the error anymore. 

Thank you,
Pedro

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ratheesh T,

1. Please check the device and printers, whether it is the CMSIS-DAP debugger after you connect the on board J6 interface to the PC.

38.jpg

2.open the LPXpresso IDE, and add the board, chip lib and bliky project.

Build the lpc_board_lpcxpresso_54102 and lpc_chip_5410x at first, then build the periph_blinky project.

Now, click debug button in the following picture:

pastedImage_2.png

click OK at last

4. you will enter the blinky project

pastedImage_3.png

Please follow my step, and try again.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ratheesht
Contributor II

Hi  Kerry,

Thank you for your response

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ratheesh T,

Did you solve the problem on your side?

If you still have problem, please let me know!

If your question is solved, please mark the correct answer to close this question, thank you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

pedromartinezlo
Contributor I

I do have the same issue not only with periph_blinky but also with multicore_m4master_blinky project, which I'm trying to set up as explained in this tutorial.

I have followed your steps and I still get the same error"No source available for "0x30002da", both for periph and multicore projects.

- I'm running LPXpresso 8.2.2 with the OM13077 Evaluation board, which is "recognized" by Windows 10 as shown in the image below.

- LCPopen package for LPCXpresso54102 is 3.03

- The emulator is found

- All debug sessions are terminated

- I've tried all USB ports in my laptop to J6

- JP1 is open where the Target SWD is connected to either the on-board Link2 debug probe

- JP5 is shunted to use the LPCXpresso IDE with Redlink protocol

- I have checked under my debug configuration that Build configuration is set to Debug

pastedImage_1.png

Thank you in advance for the help,

Pedro

0 Kudos