取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Can't set functions of most of LPC11u68 board pins

585 次查看
arty
Contributor II

I am using LPC11u68 board to interface u-blox C027 board pins. I tried to set up UART communication between the two boards, firstly by using UART4. That didn't work so I thought that using its pins as a GPIOs could tell if pins are dead. I wrote for P0_11 and P0_12:

Chip_IOCON_PinMux(LPC_IOCON, 2, 12, IOCON_MODE_INACT | IOCON_DIGMODE_EN, IOCON_FUNC0);
Chip_GPIO_WriteDirBit(LPC_GPIO, 2, 12, 1);
Chip_GPIO_WritePortBit(LPC_GPIO, 2, 12, 1);

Yet that didn't work and my outputs were both low. So I assumed these pins are fried because on board LEDs work. So I tried UART1. I succesfully get TX signal, but my RX is always low. When I try and configure both P0_13 and P0_14 as high outputs, both pins are low, not high.

I am now really confused and not sure if MCU is faulty or I am configuring it the wrong way.

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 回复

421 次查看
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Arturas Jonkus,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
the opportunity to serve you.
To provide the fastest possible support, I'd highly recommend you to refer to the periph_uart_n demo in the LPCOpen library and Table 83 IOCON function assignment in the reference manual.
Have a great day,

TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励
回复