Are those SAME, LPC1830_Xplorer and LPC1837_Xplorer?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Are those SAME, LPC1830_Xplorer and LPC1837_Xplorer?

791件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by braincs on Thu Jun 05 17:05:57 MST 2014
Hi everyone,

Does someone know the differences between LPC1830 and LPC1837_Xplorer. I have some example code of LPC1830 from the website: http://microcontrollershop.com/product_info.php?products_id=4842.

I followed the user manual step by step to download the LED_Blinky demo code into the board through ULINK-ME.
it shows like this:
Load "C:\\Users\\dell\\Desktop\\lpc1830_Xplorer_Keil\\LPC1830_Xplorer_Blinky\\Keil\\SPIFI 32MB Debug\\LPC1830_Xplorer_Blinky.axf"
Erase Done.
Programming Done.
Verify OK.

SO I think I configure the board successfully, but the LED not blinking. The only problem is I am using LPC1830's code not LPC1837's. I thought they are compatible before. But now I am not pretty sure. Does anyone can give me some suggestion?

Thanks very much.
braincs
ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
9 返答(返信)

771件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by ianlokejj on Wed Jun 25 07:30:43 MST 2014
Hi Braincs,

I too have a lpc1837 xplorer board and am having trouble getting the blinky project to work.

May I know if you can share your code to help get me started?

Ian
0 件の賞賛

771件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by braincs on Sun Jun 08 15:48:14 MST 2014
Hello,

Thank you for all replys. I find the problem. It is caused by clock setting for timer
0 件の賞賛

771件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by braincs on Sun Jun 08 08:39:52 MST 2014
Hello xianghuiwang,

After several days struggling, i find you are right. The clock setting cannot return which causes the code stuck in the middle. Hence the LED cannot flash. Do you have any solution for this. Thank you so much for your sharply point.

Braincs
0 件の賞賛

771件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by braincs on Sat Jun 07 03:35:18 MST 2014
Hi MC

I tried boot from SPIFI setting P2_9,_P2_8,,P1_2 and P1_1 Low,Low,Low and High. But it does not work. Code still cannot go to the board. :((
0 件の賞賛

771件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mc on Fri Jun 06 16:33:00 MST 2014
Hi braincs,
Boot pins P2_9,_P2_8,,P1_2 and P1_1 should be Low,Low,Low and High respectively to boot from SPIFI.
0 件の賞賛

771件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by braincs on Fri Jun 06 16:29:32 MST 2014
Hi MC,

Thank you for your replying.
I check the boost switch setting: SW1234 = high_high_high_low. Boost mode is SPI(SSP). But when i debug using ULINK-ME, there is nothing happened. I indeed erase internal flash in the keil setting.

Braincs
0 件の賞賛

771件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mc on Fri Jun 06 08:48:58 MST 2014
Hi braincs,
You will also have to erase internal flash. If P2_7 is high irrespective of boot jumper device will try to boot from internal flash.
0 件の賞賛

771件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by braincs on Fri Jun 06 05:27:44 MST 2014
Hello xianghui,

Thank you for helping me. I checked those two points. Memory map is set to LPC1837 that is correct. But I am not sure CLK returns normally or not. I try to use another way(for loop to count a big number) to replace delay() in the main(). But there is nothing happen to my board.

When I tried to observe the pin ports and give an output to LED in the debugging environment, I found state of LED can be changed manually. That proves my board is not totally isolated from ULINK-ME. Still have no idea to solve the problem. The code seems to be unwilling burned onto my board.

Anyway, many many thanks for replying and your idea. Welcome to comment. I just start to use Keil, so please correct me.
Braincs
0 件の賞賛

771件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by xianghuiwang on Thu Jun 05 23:01:42 MST 2014
Hi Braincs,
I would suggest checking two things:
1. Make sure the memory map is correct to use for 1837..
2. Step in to debug and check if the clock setting function returns normally.
Good luck!
0 件の賞賛