os_abstraction component +FreeRTOS

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

os_abstraction component +FreeRTOS

Kewal
Contributor IV

I have configured the ethernet pins and debug UART pins and just have the os_abstraction component configured to freeRTOS.

When I add a project connection to the IAR and compile, I am getting an error which says me to include FreeRTOS.h before semphr.h and fortunately its been included in the only file fsl_os_abstraction_Free_rtos.h which is the only file which includes semphr.h

has anybody found success in using the os_abstraction component configured to freeRTOS earlier. is there anything which is missing and needs to be included manually.

Also very strangely, I found FreeRTOS.h(from FreeROTS itself), freeRTOS.h(generated by PE) and free_rtos.h(generated by PE).. for convienience i have added the snapshot, any help would be highly appreciated.73830_73830.JPGCapture.JPG

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Kewal Deshpande:

I tried to recreate your issue from my side by creating a new project in KDS v3.0.0 and selecting IAR compiler. Then I chose FreeRTOS from the fsl_os_abstraction component, generated code and added the connection to a new project in IAR.

I did have to add two preprocessor macros (I think you use k64, change it otherwise):

pastedImage_0.png

After this the project compiled with no errors. In my case I only see 2 header files: free_rtos.h (generated) and FreeRTOS.h (from FreeRTOS). I guess that extra header file you see is causing the problem.

Can you share your projects with me (PE project and IAR project) so I can check them from my side?

Or please tell me how exactly you created the project until the point of the compiler errors.

Regards!

Jorge Gonzalez

0 Kudos